Thursday, October 30, 2008

Photos: Concorde event with FSPU Band

Below are the photos captured by Halim (FSPU Band lead guitarist) on 25th October 2008.
Morning - setting up the equipment are Concorde, KL. Junior tagged along, until the 'great babysitter' arrived around 2:30PM.

It's darn starving, and hot! Hard work should be accompanied with good food rewards... even if it's at some mamak stall behind the hotel. I think we came here about 4 times that day alone, before the big dinner..., following Dr E (the face under the hat beside Fasha). Phew!

Full rehearsal, well sort of. We didn't have much time then, but we managed to cover some songs to test our sound.

Mama Rock already got her 'clothes clippers' to be used for the music file. It was Dr E's idea to use those pink-coloured clothes clippers. Behind me was Mahen, the Bassist and Band Leader. Ehem... don't I look rugged in here? ;-)

The FSPU band, minus a few? Wait... lemme count. I think there's some missing in this. I will upload the full line-up later, once I get it from other photographers.

Exhausting fun, and a big relief when the whole thing was a success...,
- Shazz @ FSPUBand
31 Oct 2008

No comments: