Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jamming Session 19 Oct 2008

Yesterday's practice was held at Just Jam Studio in Petaling Jaya, Section 14. The time allocated for that was from 4:30PM to 6:30PM.

2:30PM - I got a message that my band members were slowly heading towards the venue... and where was I? Oh! I was starting to have a nap beside my kiddo! It was a tiring day. Sunday is my only day at home, to cook, to clean, to babysit, to tire myself with housework...

Oh God, so exhausted! Sunday is the only day I could have some extra rest, and afternoon nap! It's quite a miracle that I could make my kid to sleep around 1:30PM. Otherwise, she could force her eyes to stay awake until night!! And that won't be good because it would make her cranky, etc... Ops! Too much story on my kid! :-S

4:00PM - I got up, getting ready - packing my kid's stuff to bring to the studio, getting myself ready, pack some brunch left-overs in case we're hungry during the practice, etc... My kid was still asleep. (Sigh!) I got a wake-up message around that time from my drummer, to remind me to bring my music chords and lyrics. Hhmm... somebody must've forgotten to bring theirs, eh?!

Ops! I got to go... My 7 final year students are presenting their project proposals today. Continue later...

Rushing off,
- Shazz @ DCmates
20 Oct 2008

No comments: