Thursday, July 17, 2008

Changes in Sequence during the break

(This article was posted in my vodafone blog.)
"Sadat! We need to rearrange the sequence!" The sentence that made me feel like saying, "uuurrrrggghhh!!" But hey, it's part of the game, eh? Luckily it's our second gig, and I'm already used to the situation.
During the break, the band members decided to change the sequence of the songs in the second set. Here in the picture, Sadat (bass) was writing out the sequence as how it sounds fit for the ending of the performance.
Jugs and jugs of drinking water and coke... no wonder I keep on going to washroom! Ignore the logo on the jug, it's not alcohol that they served. If we want alcohol, we have to pay it ourself. Hhmm...
Cool pose from Sadat (bass)..., waiting for the evening to end, so that all of us can go home to our little families and kids (except for Stone, Sapet and Kyra, I guess).

Second gig, over..., next?
- Shazz @ DCmates
11 Jun 2008

No comments: