Thursday, July 17, 2008

Leading Roles in the Making...

Taking things easy... Instead of performing, we 'lepak' outside Charlie's, discussed a bit, trying to decide the next step and the identity, came up with some list of songs, looked for chords... and possibly converting some of our musicians into new leading men! Huu huu huu...


Sadat ('dengan penuh jiwangnya') tried out a few songs. The next thing I knew, he wrote down all the chords for 2 oldies, and passed them to me - "Shazz! Upload!" Waaahhh... ini macam pun boleh ka? Well, I guess I'm officially the 'chords secretary' anyway. HAHAHA!!!

Another pose from a possible lead, ChefNadzri a.k.a. Kenit. "Lagu aper tu, bos??"

So, overall, we decided to have a set of acoustic version of oldies in our next performances. Acoustic, eh? Where do I come in, then? Hhmm... Back to 'piano', I guess! (In my heart, "YES!!!") ;-)

Tired MommieRock on the loose,
- Shazz @ DCmates
17 Jul 2008

No comments: